Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Outfit with my Diy Bag by Alexander Wang!

the mora smoothie


Hello my dear friends, today I'm posting a new outfit ... to tell the truth is about last week when there were miserable rays of the sun... to warm my little bones !
There I wore the bag inspired by Alexander Wang, the tutorial can be found here ... maybe a little presumptuous, forgive me, but I'm really too happy with this bag. 
Kisses




Ciao miei cari, oggi vi posto un nuovo outfit... a dire il vero è di settimana scorsa quando qui ancora c'erano dei miseri raggi di sole...a riscaldare le ossicine!
Indossavo la borsa ispirata ad Alexander Wang, il tutorial lo trovate qui... forse è un pò da presuntuosi, perdonatemi, ma sono veramente troppo soddisfatta di questa borsa. 
Bacioni




Follow on Bloglovin




alexander wang

diy fashion

diy blog

leather bag diy

lifestyle blog

black & white

No comments:

Post a Comment