Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bag inspired by Alexander Wang

diy fashion


Hello there, here I'm with a new Diy, I was inspired to create it by Alexander Wang. How to make it? Well it's easy, you have to use a lanyard leather soft and very flexible I used to Endlessleather ... and I recommend it, it is a Company I work with and I recommend it for materials and fast delivery, pay attention  on their web-site to get lost among thier items ;-)
Back to the tutorial I cut 10 pieces of rope of to 2 m each one, then I knotted together starting from the center and going forward (the distance between nodes is 5 cm) Then I glued the leather lanyards  with 2 pieces of leather, where I also hook the handle ... always made with the string, how? Well I used 4 threads of about 38 cm and I rolled over the cord and then secure it with the hooks of a chain. This is the basis and also how you can use it, but to have two bags in one I just created a base covering a box with leather ... A bit long to explain but I hope clear ... I think "they" will be my prefer summer bags... kisses kisses




Ciao a tutti, eccomi con un nuovo Diy,per crearla mi sono ispirata ad Alexander Wang. Come farla? Bè è semplicissimo, bisogna usare un cordino di pelle morbido e molto duttile io ho usato quello di Endlessleather... e ve lo consiglio, è un' azienda con cui collaboro e ve la consiglio per materiali e tempi di consegna velocissimi, occhio nel loro sito potreste perdervi tra tutti i cordini ;) 
Tornando al tutorial ho tagliato 10 pezzi di cordino di 2 metri l'uno, poi li ho annodati tra loro iniziando dal centro ed andando avanti (la distanza tra i nodi è di 5 cm) Dopo ho bloccato i cordini incollandoli con 2 pezzi di pelle, dove ho anche agganciato il manico...fatto sempre con il cordino, come? Bè ho usato 4 fili di circa 38 cm ed ho arrotolato il cordino sopra per poi bloccarlo con i ganci di una catena. Questa è la base ed anche come potete usarla, però per avere 2 borse in una ho creato una base, semplicemente rivestendo una scatola con della pelle...
Un pò lungo da spiegare ma spero chiaro...penso che "queste" saranno le mie borse estive per eccellenza...baci baci



Follow on Bloglovin



craft

bag

fashion

tutorial bag

step by step

lifestyle blog

blogger

fashion

diy blog

fashion blogger

come fare una borsa


the mora smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment