Friday, March 29, 2013

My Diy bracelet inspired by Céline

the mora smoothie





Hi there, today a new Diy inspired by Céline. Very easy to make, I got a piece of leather about 15 cm x 52 cm, I went to excess in length to be sure. I folded the two pieces with double sided tape and I unlocked them and then I made ​​a knot, then I applied a piece of aluminum for the laundry 2 points that helped me to stop and finish the pieces of leather and also to enter the closing the holes made​​. What do you think about?



Ciao a tutti, oggi un nuovo Diy ispirato a Céline. Molto semplice da fare, ho preso un pezzo di pelle di circa 15 cm x 52 cm, sono andata per eccesso nella lunghezza per essere sicura. Ho piegato i 2 pezzi e con il nastro biadesivo li ho bloccati e poi ho fatto un nodo, dopo  ho applicato  un pezzo di alluminio per parte bucato in 2 punti che mi è servito a bloccare e rifinire i pezzi di pelle ed anche per inserire la chiusura nei buchi fatti. Che ne dite? 



Follow on Bloglovin




diy fashion

diy fashion blog

tutorial bracelet

step by step

craft

recycling

closure, chiusura

come fare un bracciale

the mora smoothie

fashion blog

1 comment:

  1. bracciale originale spero di riuscire a realizzarlo anche io bene come te

    ReplyDelete