Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The outfit is blowing in the wind....!

diy blog



Hi my friends, today I'm posting the outfit about yesterday, done for the case. I was dressed like that and my husband tells me "why we do not takepics?", the necklace is too nice... and now I have to find the step by step about the necklace made ​​some time ago but I still had to test it. A big kiss to all and see you soon




Ciao amici, oggi vi posto l'outfit di ieri, nato per caso. Ero vestita così e mio marito mi dice perchè non facciamo delle foto?, è troppo bella quella collana...ed ora devo cercare lo step by step della collana fatta qualche tempo fa ma dovevo ancora testarla. Un bacione a tutti e a presto



Follow on Bloglovin





craft

outfit

life style blog

blogger diy

the mora smoothie, fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment