Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Diy super sparkling ring.

anello diy




Hi everyone, today I'm posting the step by step about my Diy super sparkling ring, to create it I used just recycled materials. With the cover of the chips in tube I created the base tied with silver thread to a ring base, then I covered the half of the pack of chocolate Kinder eggs to the fabric of a golden bag, I stuck with hot glue, and then I glued the fake Swarovski stikers. Et voila my ring is ready for  holidays, what do you think about? Kisses kisses kisses


Ciao a tutti, oggi vi posto lo step by step dell'anello super sfavillante, per crearlo ho utilizzato tutti materiali di riciclo. Con il coperchio delle patatine in tubo ho creato la base legata con del filo argento ad un anello base, poi ho ricoperto metà della confezione degli ovetti Kinder con il tessuto di un sacchettino color oro, l'ho bloccato con colla a caldo, e poi ho incollato dei finti Swaroski adesivi. Et voilà il mio anello per le feste è pronto, che ve ne pare? Bacioni bacioni bacioni


Follow on Bloglovin


anello fai da te

come fare un anello sfavillante

 diy ring

craft ring

handmade ring

anello di riciclo

No comments:

Post a Comment