Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jazz performance ...how has my new necklace made?



Hi, today I'm posting the outfit Sunday night to finished the full busy week-end. My face was tired, I know ... but so happy, I was at a jazz concert ... great performance and I wore my diy necklaces  ... oops I still have to post you the step by step about the leather necklace, I combined with an other necklace ... guess what it is made?
Ciao,oggi  vi posto l' outfit  di domenica sera per concludere il week-end di full immersion. Ho una faccia distrutta,lo sò... ma molto contenta, ero ad un concerto jazz ...sono stati strepitosi ed io ho indossato le mie collane diy...ops devo ancora postarvi lo step by step della collana di pelle, l'ho abbinata all' altra collana...indovinate di cosa è fatta?




Follow on Bloglovin











No comments:

Post a Comment